Have you been impacted by the rise in cost of living?
We understand that some customers may be finding it harder to manage their energy bills. If you’re struggling or think your bill isn’t right, please contact your energy supplier directly. We partner with the below suppliers to help vulnerable customers. Complete an application online with us today on www.charisgrants.com/individuals/#schemes-open
Alternatively, you can contact our partners directly using the info below:
- E.ON Energy – E.ON customers have now become customers of E.ON Next. All new applications should be made through the E.ON Next Energy Fund. If you require further assistance, please see below for support through E.ON Next.
- EDF Energy – visit edfenergy.com/for-home/help-support/help-centre or call 0333 009 6992
- E.ON Next – visit www.eonnext.com/help or call 0808 501 5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scottish Power – visit scottishpower.co.uk/getintouch or call 0800 027 0072
- British Gas – visit britishgas.co.uk/help-and-support/ or call 0333 202 9802
- SSE – Visit sse.co.uk/help/online-services or call 0345 070 7373
- OVO – visit https://help.ovoenergy.com/or call 0330 303 5063
If your supplier isn’t listed above then, currently we don’t work with them. However, you can keep checking our funds on www.charisgrants.com/individuals/#schemes-open to see if funding becomes available. You can also visit their website directly for advice.
For the latest government financial support advice please visit here.
Alternatively, anyone can get free advice from the below organisations:
Citizens Advice – www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/contact-us/
StepChange Debt Charity – Freephone 0800 138 1111 or www.stepchange.org/contact-us.aspx
Turn2Us National Charity – www.turn2us.org.uk/Support-Us
National Debt Line – Freephone 0808 808 4000 or nationaldebtline.co.uk
Advice UK – Freephone 0300 777 0107 or adviceuk.org.uk
Payplan – Freephone 0800 280 2816 or payplan.co.uk