Please Rotate Your Device
Charis introduced the Park Homes Warm Home Discount in 2015 in partnership with Ofgem to allow Energy Companies help fuel-poor Park Homes residents in England, Wales and Scotland who do not have a direct electricity account with a UK energy company
Park Homes Warm Homes Discount funding is limited and applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
To be eligible you or a household member must meet one or more of the following criteria:
Receive Pension Credit
Receive one of the following:
– Income Support
– Income based Jobseekers Allowance
– Income related Employment & Support Allowance
– Universal Credit
– Child Tax Credit (and income below £17,005)
– Gross annual household (before tax and deductions) is below £17,005
– State pension
– Limited capability for work (as part of Universal Credit)
– Responsible for a child under 18 years of age
– Disabled child element
– Disability or Pensioner premiums
– Disability benefits
– Hold a medical or maternity exemption certificate
Before you start your application, make sure you have at hand:
• A valid email address so that Charis can contact you about your application.
• Bank/building society account number together with sort code. You can find these details on your debit card. The account number is usually 8 digits long and sort code is 6 digits long (example 01-22-34). We need these details to be able to pay you £150, if you’re eligible.
• Benefit and income details for you and other household members
Please make sure you answer each question correctly, as we can’t make any changes once your application has been submitted.
In accordance with Ofgem regulations we’re required to select a number of applications at random, this means we may contact you to request supporting evidence.
The outcome decision of your application is final, there’s no appeals procedure.
We’ve limited funding, so act fast and apply now. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
Payments will be made by 31 March 2023, only one payment is made per household.
Below are the schemes which are currently open. If you are would like to make an application please click on the ‘Apply’ button
Below is the scheme coming soon to Park Homes customers. Please register your interest now.
The Park Homes Warm Home Discount for 2022/23 is now closed as we have reached the maximum number of applications
Subject to Ofgem guidance and funding availability, we anticipate the 2023/24 Fund will re-open again in September 2023. If you would like to us to contact you when the Fund opens again, please register your interest here.